A Note from David....Every moment is an opportunity to display Christ. The challenge is being intentional, Gospel-driven, with a church-planting mindset. You are someone's direct answer to prayer. The question remains "Will you be obedient to Christ's command to go to your neighbor, your friend, your community, your country, the world?" Are you being intentional and making choices in your life that fulfill the Great Commission to share the Gospel to all the world and to be a witness to all people?
It was an honor and a humbling experience to be part of a team that traveled to serve in Papua New Guinea and come alongside Alex & Kelley Sisson (missionaries from Birmingham, AL who serve with To Every Tribe). For over 25 years, these men in Papua New Guinea have prayed for someone to come and teach them the Bible. This is the 4th year God has answered that prayer and allowed the Sisson's along with teams from To Every Tribe to equip these pastors with the necessary skills to share the Gospel and plant churches among their own people. I am excited to be able to show you a small taste of what I experienced in the 26 days I was blessed to be there.
PRAISE & PRAYER
- PRAISE: Sidney's surgery was a success as they were able to fix the problem and take away the pain she was experiencing. She did lose all hearing in the right ear from the surgery but we still give God the glory for His hand of protection.
- PRAISE: All 3 kids did great on their first time flying in an airplane and Gretta and the kids successfully navigated all the airports and made their flights without any problems!
- PRAISE: Thankful that God provided and took care of us all while I was in Papua New Guinea and Gretta and the kids were back in Alabama for Sidney's surgery.
- PRAYER: We have 8 weeks of school left until we graduate. Pray for us as we end this training program and begin making plans for our transition to the field.
- PRAYER: For more people who are willing to join our monthly support team as we prepare to move into a foreign country and take the gospel to people there.